- hometown: Vienna, Austria
- email: emanuel at mulischaf.com
- phone: +43-abandoned
- I was born in Vienna, in the early spring of 1981, and I love to eat and drink chocolate in all forms & variants and to hike through the nature.
- I was always interested in a wide area of technical stuff, which led me, after a "creative school career" in my youth, into many creative projects and the work as web editor & programmer, graphic designer, blogger and also the field of classical IT support, to earn life happiness and an open mind with (little) income.
- Additionally I was working for many years on some collaborative projects in the photography & fashion world and visiting a lot of events & shows during that time.
- Today I'm retired an... no, joke... still working in the world of computer and train & help other people as Knowledge & Insights specialist in the private sector.
- I prefer to work with Linux and have committed my energy to the profession of Open Source and the WWW community.
- A fluffy and always hungry fur ball makes the square life round, in addition to good music and a very small, tiny and lovely circle of friends - all three are the main and important parts of my small life.
- This simple website serves as a personal thoughts & memories archive.
- Layout: I love old, raw and basic websites, because they are not disturbing the reader and don't load dozens of MBs in the background, just for some unnecessary, fancy, visual stuff, which doesn't improve the written content. This is maybe the reason, why this page looks (compared to other websites) outdated to you.
- English: Please apologize my poor, simple english - it's not my native language and I've learned it by myself, so kindly ignore all mistakes. Most of the pages here are still in German, but I will translate as much as possible in the future.
Hiking & adventures
Words & notes
Last update: 25.06.2019 · # · Vienna, Austria · emanuel//at//mulischaf.com · Data privacy