How to use it?
To set up the conditions of the race, you roll the two dices one time and select from the first column the temperature. Based on this first result, you roll the dices now a second time and select the corresponding column, depending on the first result, to setup the track surface.
- You roll a 11 with both dices.
- Result: we have a hot day, if we look at the first temperature column.
- Now we roll the dices again and we get 7 as result.
- We look in the hot column and have the result wet.
- Track condition: We have a hot race day with very wet track conditions, which will be a challenge for the horses in this case.