What do you need?
- 1x piece of paper
- 1x pen
- 2x standard dices (d6).
How to play?
- Select some of the Horses and a Track.
- Then use the Weather condition and the Start table to setup the race.
- Use the Run table (if necessary the Out table too) and the Scorecard to track the start, progress and results of each horse.
- To define the winner after the run, we will use the Time result table and that's it.
Add more fun
- If you want, you can add the optional jumps, falls, injuries, jockeys and other impacts to the game.
- For the basic tutorial take a look at the Example races, which provide a full step by step run and answers all open questions.
- It's a very simple game and easy to understand.
This page is in work!