Index / Information / Plugins / Manual
BlosHome allows you to remote manage articles and categories of a Blosxom blog.
Neither blogging API nor additional server-side installation are required. You prepare your articles locally (off-line) in a visual editor (said WYSIWYG for "What You See Is What You Get"), then publish them to the categories you wish.
* Projects management (as many blogs you want)
* Preparation of the articles without necessity to be connected
* Unity of the article and its eventual attached images
* Management of the remote categories on the blog itself
* Session log (all useful infos are kept)
* Safe, taking care to avoid dangerous operations
* Automatic archiving of published articles (realtime backup & cache)
* Possibility to publish a private preview (requires a blosxom plugin)
* Possibility to indicate an article lede (requires a blosxom plugin)
More info & download: http://www.ffh-lab.com/bloshome.html?en (Windows)
Say hello to our friendly community & get support: FACEBOOK · GOOGLE+ · MAILINGLIST
Not enough info? Touch Emanuel @ Mail: email@example.com (please use PGP) or Twitter: @mulischaf MIT License (MIT) - The Open Source Initiative